HISTORY

history-1024x743

1958.

Leon Magrizos opened his first optics store in 1958, in Panos str., Larissa. In 1960, along with his wife, Elly they moved to a new store, in 45, Kiprou str., where it still is.

1990.

Leon's and Elly's son, Simon Magrizos, a well-educated Optician-Optometrist, launched a second optics store in 1990, in 2, Asklipiou str., very close to his parents'.

2007.

In 2007 the two stores were united with the configuration of a below the ground large exhibition space for sunglasses.

In this department, one can find a big variety of well-known brands of sunglasses for any need and taste.

The store also has a laboratory staffed with qualified technicians, fully equipped with the best and most advanced machines for cutting and application of optical lenses.

2016.

In 2016, Simon Magrizos enters the field of on-line market in a dynamic way. Developing the E-Shop idealeyes.gr he provides a huge selection of sunglasses by the best brands in the market and in the most affordable prices.

Today, MAGRIZOS OPTICS is a well-known store in Larissa, with loyal friends-customers, who can find the best brands in eyewear, contact lenses and accessories but most of all, people who will serve their needs in the most friendly way.